Background

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling Burnout

I'm not even really sure how to start this post today. All I know is I've been feeling quite a bit of burn out lately and I just wish I could pinpoint what my problem is lately. I just have not been feeling myself lately and I don't like it. I just feel like when the bad stuff happens it happens all at once and I'm finding myself feeling very overwhelmed these days.
In the past I've always handed stress gracefully. I always seem to take charge and handle things. But lately I just feel like crying a lot. I feel like I'm not that same person I've always been. Could life just be creeping up on me? I don't know. I wish I knew the answer to this one. I really do. I just long for the days where I was that happy , carefree person that I once was.
I just would like that back. Maybe I'm trying to hard. Maybe I just need to take a long vacation. Who knows? Maybe.

No comments: