Background

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

25 Things you May Not Know about Tracy

Thought I would start a fun little post naming some of the things people may or maynot know about me.

1. I love being a mom. Stress and all.

2. I love chocolate. Its my kryptonite

3. I love Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. I wait one time a year to eat them and they are full of FAT!

4. I hate snow and cold. I'm not sure why I live in Northwest, PA.

5. I like to sew.

6. I enjoy spending time on my computer reading blogs and caringbridge/carepages.

7. I am working on my degree in Elementary Education.

8. I love action movies. The more action the better.

9. My favorite t.v. show was Quantum Leap as a child. I watched it every week. Now I can watch it everday on the ION channel on cable.

10. I love to read. Most of my days though are spent reading children's books or school material. So.. ehhh.

11. I don't like dentists.Not sure why. Never really had a bad exeperience just don't like to go.

12.I do love sunny warm weather.

13. Having Maggie I know more about the human body then any average mom should know.

14. I know big words like Bowel Management , Colonic Duplication, and am great at doing anal dialations and enemas.

15. I am the oldest of 5 siblings.

16. I can be VERY stubborn.

17. I allow my husband to live longer every year.

18. I love to cuddle with my daughters.

19. I enjoy a good cup of tea. I've never been a coffee drinker though.

20. I chew my finger nails. I know bad habit. Can't break it. Too bad there isn't a patch or something to help me get over it.

21. I am afraid of loud noises. I don't like fireworks unless I'm watching them from very far away and I don't care for thunderstorms but I'm getting better at not being to afraid of them. Doesn't help that we live in an apartment on the highest hill and the sound vibrates.

22. Technically didn't own my own computer until three months ago. We've been using cyberschool computers.

23. My sisters are my best friends even if I don't agree with them most of the time.

24. My husband is my bestest friend even if I don't agree with him all of the time.

25. I love going to Cincinnati

No comments: