Background

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Make Way for Ducklings Lapbook

Hello all. Thought I would share our Make Way for Ducklings lapbook we've made. Hannah's teacher read this to them a few weeks ago on her online class and we decided to have fun with it and make a lapbook. Hannah and I had alot of fun making it and we learned alot of things about ducks.

I used alot of pages from First-School.ws ( the duck we put together, My first letter D book, and the duck in their colors section
The small letter D book was from Kidzone
Our Map of Boston for Make Way for Ducklings was from the duck section on Homeschoolhelperonline.com along with the duck facts layer book we made
We printed the state of Massachusettes from Enchanted Learning
I was also able to Google our little yellow ducks for our number book
The smallest and largest objects were from tslbooks.com/preschool ( Preschool Concepts )
The little yellow ducks I printed out for our number book was from Kindergarden-lessons.com/ten_little_rubber_ducks.html
I also printed out the Five Little Ducks song from Kiddles.com


1 comment:

Evelyn Saenz said...

Not only do you have a beautiful lapbook but your presentation makes the book come alive.

Thank you so much for sharing your sources.

I hope you don't mind that I have added a link to your blog at www.squidoo.com/ducklings Make Way for Ducklings Unit Study.